OpenHub wiki rules
Anyone can – it’s open to all and can be modified and edited by anyone. However, Open Hub’s administrators can protect some pages from direct editing if they believe they are regularly subjected to “vandalism” – the addition of abusive language or falsehoods.
Open Hub Wiki is self-policing and relies on its community of volunteer editors to improve the quality and accuracy of the pages over time. It’s the “wisdom of crowds” principle in action. Writers are encouraged to back up factual statements with verifiable references and authoritative sources as often as possible.
It is not expected from the users to create new definitions for every term, so you should provide the original resources of your input. The Open Hub team does not have any responsibility to check every entry in the wiki. However, it is expected the volunteers to detect and adjust entries that could present copyright issues.
At the current stage of development there are four main categories: 1) Agriculture, 2) Data Analytics in Agriculture, 3) Farming and IoT, and 4) Mixed Farming Systems. New categories will be added if deemed appropriate. If you believe new categories should be added, drop a line.
The authors should use English language and target wider audience as possible. So, please do not use strict academic English and avoid slang. Always have in mind that the objective of the Open Hub is to bring together experts from different backgrounds.
- CA Technology Brings More Than Just Storage 2
- Conservation Agriculture (CA) 1
- Digital agriculture in practice: Weather Forecast APPS
- Importance of Soil Organic Matter Management
- Importance of Weather Monitoring in Farm Production 2
- Macronutrients Play a Vital Role In Crop Production 1
- Renewable energies in irrigation, an opportunity for agricultural sustainability 2
- Shaping the Modern Farming Through AgTech Fusion 2
- Toolbox on best practices in digitization - Spanish Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
- Vegetable Farming From its Beginnings
- 10 Reasons why farmers should digitalize their production 2
- A short guide on big data in agriculture
- Agriculture of the New Age 2
- Best Farm Practices for Profitable Farming 2
- Digital agriculture 4
- Reducing the plastic footprint of agriculture - EIP-AGRI Focus Group
- Regenerative Agriculture 1
- The new common agricultural policy: 2023-27 1
- Warm-up Your Knowledge About Miracuolus Frost Protection Technology
- What is agriculture? 2
- Can Surface Irrigation Be both Low Cost and Efficient?
- Center Pivot System - an Efficient and Economic Solution for Irrigation 1
- Modern Management of Centennial Furrow Irrigation 1
- Soil Analysis - A Thin Line Between the Success and Failure 1
- Subsoilers - Impressive Farming Implements for Removal of Standing Water